As a third generation Los Gatos resident, Lisa Sgarlato knows the Bay Area and local real estate market well. Whether representing the buyer or seller, her priority is educating her clients to help them make well-informed decisions on the entire real estate process. Her proven track record as a superior negotiator, hands-on approach and down to earth personality sets her apart from the rest. Consistently ranked in the Top 10 Agents at Compass Los Gatos Office, Lisa has over 17 years in the real estate industry as both a mortgage broker and realtor. Prior to her real estate career, she graduated from Cal Poly, and spent 7 years as a President and COO of a start-up medical device company. One of Lisa's lifelong passions is giving back to the community and she has served on many local boards and community events including:
• Redwood Estates Service Association Board President
• Los Gatos Education Foundation Past President
• Lexington Home & School Club Past President
• Los Gatos Lions Club President
• New Millenium Foundation for LGHS
She is currently a member of the California Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, the Silicon Valley Association of Realtors, and the Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce.Whether representing a buyer or seller, Lisa builds mutual trust with her clients that alllow them to be hands-on during the entire process. From Estates to distressed properties, short sales and foreclosures, Lisa has the experience to handle any situation. She has earned a reputation among her colleagues for her hard-work ethics, honesty, integrity and loyalty. Add to this her constant dedication to her client's best interests and you have a real estate agent you can depend on to help make your dreams come true.
1. To get as many qualified buyers into your home until it is SOLD.
2. To assist you in getting the best possible dollar value for your property with the least amount of problems.
3. To constantly look for the best possible methods of exposing your property to the potential buyers in the market.
1. Help you prep the home for sale.
2. Have available a team of professionals for repairs and any inspections needed.
3. Hire a high end photographer to create beautiful photos.
4. Develop a list of features and benefits of your home including the pictures on promotional flyers and online websites.
5. Create marketing brochures and your own website and virtual tour.
6. Submit your home to Compass coming soon, then MLS and to all realtor online sites.
7. Submit copies of your listing to all agents on our sales staff, agent networks throughout the bay area and US.
8. Tour your home with our office weekly tour.
9. Promote your home at the MLS Breakfast Meeting for maximum exposure to other agents in the area.
10. Suggest and advise you as to any changes to make to your property.
11. Constantly update you on the market changes.
12. Provide a professional sign and lockbox.
13. Hold Open Houses when possible.
14. Advertise in print media ( Mountain Network News, Los Gatos Magazine, Los Gatos Homes, and online on many sites
15. Pre-qualify, when possible, all buyers..
16. Inform you of various methods of financing.
17. Have cooperating brokers in your area tour your home
18. Follow up with other agents that have shown your home.
19. Represent you upon presentation of all contracts by the cooperating broker.
20. Explain all contract matters thoroughly.
21. Meet with all inspection appointments when necessary and review all inspections with you.
22. Handle follow-up and all contingency issues and removals and keep you informed after the contract has been accepted.
23. Meet with you at escrow to review and sign final closing papers.
24. DELIVER YOUR CHECK AT CLOSING.
Lisa was a guide, a calm voice helping navigate the situation to the best outcome, talking us down from the ledge when everything seemed darkest.